Shipping cars and Personal goods to uganda
Uganda customs Regulations
- Work Permit
- Immigration Permit
- Certificate of Residence Change
- Attestation reservation de cale
- Inventory in triplicate, English, detailed, valued, signed and dated by the customer
- Electrical powered items should be shown with serial numbers
- CUSTOMER MUST BE IN THE COUNTRY FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- Used household goods may be duty-free provided they are exported upon the expiration of the customer’s temporary residence permit.
Roll on and Roll off Service- RORO
- Because Uganda is Landlocked, Most imported cars go Via Mombasa
- With this service, vehicles are rolled onto the ship in the UK when loading, and rolled off when unloading.
- Cars,trucks,tractors,buses and machineries of all sizes can be shipped to Uganda via Mombasa
- For Saloon cars,prices range at around £650 to £800 depending on the season. for 4x4's prices range from £1100 to 1250. Please contact us for rates.
- RoRO ships sail on a fortnightly basis and take atleast 14 days from tilbury or sheerness ports in london and kent respectively.
Container Services (20 foot and 40 foot)
Meant fo shipping luxury cars, classic cars and personal goods or effects.
Container ships sail from Tilbury and Southampton and can be delivered at your doorstep in Uganda
Container ships sail to Uganda on a weekly basis from southampton and tilbury.
Fastlane offer car shipping,boat shipping,truck shipping,Machine/plant shipping & personal goods shipping to Uganda.